Sunday, October 14, 2007

Witches in the air


I took the kids on our annual outing to Gardner Village to see "the witches". We have done this for several years and it is never a disappoinment. We saw witches playing baseball and witches riding bikes. We saw witches hula-hooping and witches quilting. Here are some pictures of the other witches we saw

It's a great way to get "in the mood" for Halloween and we are excited to go again next year!

Call us if you want to go...we are always up for a trip to Garnder Village!

3 comments:

Deanne said...

Count us in for your next trip! We'll have to set up a time. I'm ashamed to admit I've never gone. Better late than never, right?

denise @ little ant design said...

I want to live by you and visit the witches. What a fun outing.

Patriot said...

I just wanted to let you know about a giveaway I'm hosting at my site for some great American made products. Please stop by and enter!

Thank you!