The other day he heard our cat meowing as we were walking to the car. He looked in all of the 'usual' places but he couldn't find Mitz! He finally followed the sound to Lexi's window well and saw her, stuck in the bottom, trying to claw her way out. He jumped in...
and rescued her from the deep, dark well. He hugged her for a second, filled up her bowl with food and jumped in the car to go to school.
He just finished playing city league basketball. Their team did well - only lost once all season! He was so much fun to watch while he was playing. He always had a smile on his face, was a good sport and congratulated everyone on their great plays. He never ended a game upset or frustrated - just happy that he had been able to play and always tried his hardest!I'm so glad he's my boy!!
P.S. - It's March and I'm planning on getting my visiting teaching done EARLY this month. I made this cute printable to hand out to my ladies. {I printed 4 on a page and cut them apart} Feel free to save and print! :)




2 comments:
Sweet N awesome blog I've ever found while searching Law Coursework on web!
so coool!
https://www.cekaja.com/kredit-tanpa-agunan/pengajuan-kta/amar-bank-di-jambi
Post a Comment