Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas in Cabo

We're home...and we had such a great time on our Christmas trip! Here are a few pictures of our adventures:
Our family picture right before we boarded the ship
Kids in the hot tub Dad and Mom on the Lido deckMom sippin' a margarita on the beach in Cabo San Lucas
Kids playing in the ocean
Coleman being buried in the sand Lexi & Rylee para sailing
Brad & Kam para sailing

Playing mini-golf on the sports deck Our ship
The whole family at our dining room table
Lexi & Kamryn had their hair done

Having lunch at a "real" Mexican restaurant
So there you have it...the highlights of our trip. I think that this has been our best trip yet and we are all looking forward to next year!

10 comments:

J9 said...

NICE! Is this a yearly tradition for you guys? How fun! It must have been great to soak in the sun for a week!

Anonymous said...

yeah, I'm jealous. ask me.

shawna said...

jodi! glad you had so much fun. Glad to be back in the crazy Utah snow. We came up but missed the crazy weather by a good day and a half. Did you get my invite for the girls night on the 30th? email me if you can come. would love to see you and your girls!

Nikki said...

Man I thought of you as we were getting pounded with snow, drove by your house and saw it wasnt shoveled and "sighed" knowing were you were at the time. Looks like you guys had a blast!! You know next time I could come and be your photographer..huh huh

LM said...

It looks like you guys had a great time, what a fun family tradition! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

Katie James said...

Look likes fun!

The Porter Family said...

What a memorable Christmas! I love that you guys have the "Vacation Christmas" tradition! Hope to see you soon!

dwstick said...

Man! I am still soooo jealous!!! =0) Looks like you had a blast. And NO Nikki, I will get packed next time to be the photographer. hehe

Kristy said...

Jodi-I came across your blog and wanted you to know how much fun it was to hear about your trip last night. What a great family you have!

Caroline Merrill said...

Looks like loads of fun!!