This year at Gardner Village was cRaAzZy...so many people and SO BUSY! But...still a fun day!
Here are some of the highlights of our trip:
I told Lexi that she could buy "whatever she wanted" if she would dance with this witch...she had a good time AND got a necklace, a caramel apple and a pair of toe socks for being a good sport!
Then Kamryn wanted in on the action:
We were able to snap a few more pictures, but everyone was hungry and the line at the Bakery was HUGE, so we packed up and headed to Wendy's
4 comments:
You guys should enter your girls in dance contests all over the place and live off their winnings! They're FAR more daring than I am. Good job! - Mandy
I just read this post, and immediately ran to Rob with, "Hey! We should go up to Gardener Village one of these days and see all the witches!"
His response? "I don't like witches."
Boooo. Glad YOU got to go this year! Looks like you had a blast!
It was a fun day, even with the ginormous crowds! We will definitely re-visit the witches again!
SOrry that we didn't call while we were in Utah!!! We were running all over the place it felt like and we hadn't seen Derek's parents and family for over a year!! But we will visit the area next summer for longer then a few days and would love to hang out with the Dahl's!!!! I really am sorry!!!
Post a Comment